Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week One - Photo Basics Class


So, I'm pretty sure I've learned more watching Brooke's two tutorials this week than I ever have!

Only one set of photos to show today.  My trusty laptop with all my pictures on it decided to die on me this morning.  Doh!  I was able to retake the singular theme aperture opportunity.

Just a bit of info:  I shoot with a Nikon D5000.  This set of photos was taken with the Nikkor AF-S 35mm f/1.8.  LOVE this lens!

f/1.8  :  1/640  :  ISO 1250

f/8  :  1/80  :  ISO 2800


f/22  :  1/8  :  ISO 2200
Quite a bit of camera shake in that last one.   And I just realized that my camera was set to auto ISO in manual mode.  Oops!  So they are a bit grainy.
If the hubby figures out the issue with the laptop I'll post those photos!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, Kristan! I also love that your a SAHM for doggies too! :) Sorry about your laptop -- we had that happen a month or so ago. Hope it gets fixed soon! Look forward to seeing your other photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics! F1.8 is a long ways to go down there--my lens can't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I've been there with the computer too - no fun! Can't wait to see more of your stuff!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete